Terms & Conditions
If you want to ask us anything (whether about our products and services, this website, any of our terms and conditions or otherwise), then please contact us.
These website terms and conditions of sale ("Website Terms") apply to your use of The Sports Studio website at www.thesportsstudioltd.co.uk (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use. Other than for your own personal use, you may not without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. The Sports Studio shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to this Website are owned by or licensed to The Sports Studio.
Accuracy of content
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Sports Studio disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, that content or information displayed in or on this Website is accurate, complete, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party.
The views expressed in user generated content are the opinions of those users and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of The Sports Studio.
Damage to your computer or other device
The Sports Studio uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, The Sports Studio shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
Links to other websites
We have placed links on this Website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Except where required by applicable law, The Sports Studio cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale
These general terms and conditions of sale apply to any order you place through The Sports Studio website at www.thesportsstudioltd.co.uk (the "Website"). You must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety, you must not order any product or service through the Website.
All prices shown are inclusive of UK VAT at 20% where applicable.
Product and service descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website
- all prices are displayed in pounds Sterling inclusive of UK VAT where applicable
- packaging may vary from that shown on the Website
- the weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only
- whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery
- all items are subject to availability. If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will inform you of this and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full or offer you an alternative product as soon as reasonably possible
Acceptance of your order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) that you ordered from us.
If you supplied us with your email address when entering your payment details (or if you have a registered account with us), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm that we have received your order.
All products that you order through the Website will remain the property of The Sports Studio until we have received payment in full from you for those products.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order.
Your right to cancel
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within seven working days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. Products should be returned unused, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition.
- When returning consignments, all arrangements and costs are your responsibility.
- If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Additional Terms & Conditions - Product Review Guidelines
By accessing, browsing, using, registering or contributing to The Sports Studio website and any other area of our website where you can post submissions or reviews or ask questions you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms in their entirety, you must not use this website.
Ownership of Submissions
Social networking sites
Am I eligible to post a Submission?
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Suppliers or manufacturers are not eligible to post a submission
Rules for Submissions
- Please be polite and only write in English
- You confirm that the Submission is your own and that the content does not infringe the material, trade marks or intellectual property of others
Submissions should not include
- profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous or discriminatory comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others
- comments about other reviewers or bloggers
- remarks that repeat criminal accusations, false, defamatory or misleading statements
- material which impersonates others
- spam or advertising
- third party brand names or trade marks
- personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers
- HTML code, computer script or website urls
- availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information
The Sports Studio, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to:
- not publish the Submission or remove it
Please let us know if you see any Submissions which do not comply with our rules.
Changes to these Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms. This policy was last updated on 1st February 2011.